Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moved out..And settled in for a month,

Well, I have moved out of 319 Eva, and took my belonging's into storage for a month.
Right until the end of Oct.
For now i am settled in with Dedee and family and feel quite comfortable.
I was able to bring in my own bed, dresser,desk and computer. Of course clothing and the basics.
We have shelves and sheets all hung up for Privacy.
I am right in the same room where the wood stove is...and feel very comfortable.
With all the confusion and stress about the apartment i have a bit of a cold. Sore itchy throat,
My first night here i slept like a baby.
Their were nights i wasn't getting to bed early because i was soo worried about how things were gonna work-out.
Also, my new neighbors in the basement were very annoying with their late parties.
It's always a good feeling to be done moving. 
However one thing i did not get done, the stove didn't get clean. 
I hope to be more of a blessing to Dd and family, then a bother. 
Well that's all i have for now. Keep Praying!!!!!

No comments: