Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How come their are no comments? 
My blogs must be pretty boring and maybe i will just stick to fb. LOL
Well today i phoned hydro and bell to disconnect my services with them.
I will be storing my stuff in the storage and moving in with DD.
I hope to be out of here by next wed. And done packing by monday. 
My new address as of nov 1 will be: 

Apt #2
2340 Bancroft Drive
Sudbury, On
P3B 1T3
 
I was told my phone number will stay the same. Number at DD's is 705-585-4617. 

I'm soo excited and if anyone want to come and help me unpack. That would be soo much fun! Funny..the first night when i move into a place i cry. Think i'd grow-up!!!
All have a good day, MJ

                              

4 comments:

elise said...

I'm reading your blog! Sorry to hear about the confusion with the dates. I hope everything is working out for you. I'd love to come and help you unpack.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to check you blog because I'm on fb LOL!!!!
Hope your weekend is going good.
Twila

rachelslab said...

That's crazy about all the confusion. You'll love having your own washer and dryer for sure! I was without one for a year as well and it's so handy to have one now. Happy packing!

Tamara Bergen said...

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead! It is busy to have to move twice, but you'll be all the more glad to have your own place. Thanks for including your new address. Have you heard that we are home schooling this year. We are home schooling 3 out of 4, with Jaren going to the local kindergarten.
Blessing on your week!