Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Friday, September 11, 2009

It is just after 8:30 and it was a long night, Feels like i didn't get much sleep. 
This week was good in alot of ways, Yet, it was stressful too. I am MOVING!!!!!! There I said it!
To another part of Sudbury called Minnow lake and very close to the church. less then 1 km. Knowing i can walk to the church when i need too. It takes a good 45 minutes to take the bus also the bus system is different on sundays and holidays.
This has been an answer to prayer, am so excited about the apt.
A 1 bedroom and get this theirs a  place to have a Washer/Dryer. Isn't that Wonderful?
Yes MJ, That's Great! I think I'm more excited because I've been going to a Laundromat and the thought of being able to do laundry right there is...can't even think of the right word.
You ladies understand I'm sure, It has alittle balcony. Enough for 2 people, small eh!

Okay, I have to raise some support because this apt is abit more expensive.
The hydro is included with the rent. A korner store is right across the street and also a bus stop. I'm not raising support because of the Korner store or the bus stop by the way. LOL
I will be sending out an update soon. I actually worked on it yesterday and just needing some help editing it. 
So yeah, I have a bunch of empty boxes sitting in my living room and the hall way that need to be packed. Thanks to Jack and Dedee who have been gathering boxes and dropping them off.

I ask you all to pray for Des a single mom, She would like to move in here. But doesn't know if she can get her last month's rent from landlord. Des's landlords have been very hard on her and finds it depressing where she is now. 

I often hear my friend Bev say, when she is Praying that "God does all things well". 
What a great reminder!

This is all I have for now, But I mostly want to thank God for his hand in on all this. Seems so much for fun knowing God is it! YAY!!!!!!

Later...MJ

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It sounds great, MJ! I can completely understand the excitement of having your own washer/dryer.

Robyn said...

It was fun to see all your pictures and hear about your new apt. I can't imagine going to a laundromat all the time, so I can see why the idea of doing your laundry at home thrills you. :-)