Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor day weekend was church camp-out and the weather was amazing, Thank-You Jesus!
The Provincial Park Fair Banks was very nice, Less then an hour drive from Sudbury.
Stuart, Gord's brother and his nephews had the tent all set-up for me once i got there.
The tent was a 10 man and i practically slept on a double size bed. Someone mentioned i wasn't camping.........except for smelling like smoke.
Wonderful Fellowship. Great Food, Volleyball and 10000 games going around, Awesome Sunday Morning Service Where we all Yelled out "BLESSINGS" Instead we were led to yell Alleluia that caused alot of laughter.
It was Sunny all weekend.
This week my sister Illa was supposed to come visit. Last night, She called and said it would not work out for her to come after all.
For some reason i felt from the beginning it wouldn't happen..Sad or what?
I was disappointed! She too was.
She had also had a trip planned for North Spirit Lake my home reserve where she and some of my siblings are together and feel rather "Jealous". But glad they can be together!
Last week, My friend Dedee and i were driving and we were talking about  apartment hunting and how hard it's been to find another place close to the church.
Just as we were talking we saw a sign "For Rent". So i took the number and called and I was able to see it the next morning. YAY, it was available and less then a 1km to church. The rent is alittle more expensive. But am soo glad!
This is something that has been on my prayer agenda..Besides a Husband! LOL
Anyway, i am excited! Dedee lives not too far and now i can walk to church.
I will post pictures of the apt once i am moved in. Please pray the tenets and myself will get along well. 
The moving day is Oct 31.
I will miss my landlords, They have been so Nice and Good to me.
I am babysitting this morning so i'd better go and get myself ready. 
This was mostly for Robyn. I hope she comments..jk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im jealous this over due update wasen't for me!! Thanks for all the pictures, what a fun looking time.That stew stuff looks so GOOD.Were you alone in that big tent? Thanks keep it up

MJ said...

I was supposed to stay in the 10 man tent with a friend and her daughter. But they both ended up going to a funeral. So yeah i basically stayed by my self till the last night. Three younger girls stayed for the night.
The camping trip was from friday till mon. It was alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the comments on the food. glad you had some company a couple nights.I just now noticed I didn't sign my name;( so here goes
Twila H.