Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Thursday, March 31, 2011


The Director at the Pregnancy Care Center. Ginette I Really enjoy working for her!

My Poor Husband didn't come home yet.
He wants to come home badly, He'll be happy that i waited for him.
Aww...Gonna make him his favorite dinner:)
Poor Mans Steak & Blueberry Delight.

This week was soo nice.
Today, I had the urge to wear a skirt.
With flip flops..But it wasn't that warm..Although i did see someone with flip flops today:)
Someone said were supposed to get a bunch of rain:( Least the snow will melt more:)

Kyras mommy asked if i wanted to go to Value Village..Usually id watch Kyra soo her mommy can do some shopping. We spent most of the time going through toys.

I stopped in at the Pregnancy Care today..But, Only to drop something off.
Lori and i use to work together there on Wednesday's , but she switched her days and so i don't see much of her anymore.
She then invited me over to her house this afternoon for some coffee..Enjoyed the visit:)

Im thinking of baking some raspberry velvet cake. That's what i had for my birthday! Soo Yummy:)

God is teaching me some stuff..He does it all too well.
I can't imagine living life without the Wisdom of Our Creator.
Many times, i try to think i know whats best, Then its those times i find that i limit him.
Just, shows how much i am in need of him.


Well, I just wanted to share abit of my day..

I miss my friends!
I need you in my life.
I also know..you need me..MJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good in that picture of the pg center! wow! I looked and looked at you!! maybe because I miss you!
your just very beautiful!!! and I love you lots.
Twila

Kendra said...

Hmmm...don't know if I can comment as good as Twila. Good post, good pictures. Glad you're my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ, just wanted to let you know I stopped by! Sorry i don't write much or chat much. Most times I'm surfing the net while I'm nursing. Typing with one hand isn't much fun! Thanks for sharing your life with us! I always appreciate your realness, sense of humour and your words of wisdom!
Elise