Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Sunday, March 6, 2011

All about me!!

Weekend was too relaxing.
I spent couple nights with a friend in chemmy. about 1/2 hr out of sudz.( Chelmsford )
She and i watched movies, shopped, talked and went out to a restaurant called Signatures.
I liked the decor : ) Oh and the wings, salad/garlic bread were Yummy too : )
I was glad to have my own bed again when i got home. I've never slept on a king size bed before.
She (T )doesn't even sleep with her husband..he snores too LOUD!!

So, that was my weekend.

Today was really quiet ; )
This morning i made some breaded chicken & Chocolate cake for pot-luck :)
We had Good Food. Ans Good Fellowship.

This week will be abit busy.
I really dread grocery shopping.
Wanna do some cooking and maybe have one of the Swartzentruber girls over one day.If shes up too a craft.
But the usual i'll go to pregnancy care , b-study and and maybe do coffee with a friend.

This coming weekend is the Little NHL in Sudbury. Which means a Native hockey tournament,
I may go to a few games and check out the booths,
Mike and Helen are coming James is playing.
I will most likely have them over sometime for a meal or two,
Looking forward to having them.
YAY!!

I want to maybe make some cinn buns too this week. Maybe for bible study, Last night i made cookies for a friend. She gives snacks to her students once in a while.
Bake Bake Bake

I have not had Kyra for sometime..I miss her.

I should go to bed.

2 comments:

rachelslab said...

Yeay for company coming! Enjoy your week! Send me some baking! haha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, nothing like RL company eh?
TwilaH