Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This Past weekend i went to Toronto, with a friend.
My University friend Kari has been asking me for sometime to..Come visit:)
So i did, Shes really nice I was glad to see her.
Her apartment is soo nice.
I did some window shopping..i did :)
The mall was crazy..Almost like Christmas time.
I was also shocked to see how many immigrant's there were.
Kari said Toronto has 50% immigrants and the half were Canadians.
It was interesting.

Kari drove us downtown where the night life of darkness happens.
Shaking my head.
During this time we were out for some desserts. Lots of choices:)
I wanna make raspberry velvet cake sometime. But i need a good occasion..i suppose i can make one up.
I was glad to get home..Home Sweet Home!
When i think of going away..I want a relaxing travel..that's my Thought:)


I was soo happy to have Kyra last week.
She hadn't been here for sometime..i even had to remind where her candy jar was. LOL
And she was just a happy girl..Aww I love her soo much!

Oh the weekend before Toronto.
Their was a Hockey Tournament here.
It was fun..I think i kinda understand more what the rules are now.
Lazy Canadian..hasn't tried hard enough to know hockey.
Their so much politics involved too.
Anyway, i cheered for James Yutzy one time.
I never thought i would cheer for Red Lake.Right here in Sudbury!
What a good player he is!!

Mike and Helen brought some moose meat..Nice
Kevin Linda sent some canned goods, Yummy Corn and their Chicken:)

I got a knock on my door yesterday.
Kari parents dropped of some real yummy moose ribs.
So..Guess what im eating today?

I was think in i need to get my taxes done this week.
And maybe invite some company over.

Well...if you like my update. You should leave me a comment. Sometimes i think my blog is soo boring...Like i have no children or a husband to talk about.:(
I know, its boring to brag about myself...I hear ya!! LOL

4 comments:

Bethany said...

No, it's not boring! I love how your sense of humor comes through in your writing.

P.s. That's kinda why I don't have a blog - I don't think I'd have anything very interesting to say. You do a good job of it though.

Jenni said...

Hey, I was here and I'm not bored. Cool that you got to go to Toronto!

Kendra said...

I'm in the not bored club too. Come visit me sometime now. =)

Anonymous said...

How excited I was to find you had updated, so I for sure want you to know I don't think its boring,I'm with Beth your humor is great. keep it up!
Twila H.