Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Saturday at home.

A load of laundry.

Cooked up sauce for a lasagna and shepherds pie for supper.

Washed cupboards/ Just one side of the kitchen, LOL Its Saturday:)

Walked to the store for cocoa in PJ's. Had good intentions of baking a raspberry velvet cake, No go:(

Plants watered. 2 plants are dying:(

Helping my brother with a minor problem.

Started a family tree..that's gonna take more time then i thought:(

My feelings Today.

Happy i got to spend the day at home.

Felt sad for all my relatives that have died.(because of the family tree i started)

Disappointed in a niece and nephew for something. But happy they were innocent.

Realized I'm on for church cleaning in April. Excited:)

Glad for clean cupboards..YAY!!

Did not shower:(

Stayed in purple PJ's & purple t shirt...Its Epilepsy Awareness day
White socks and never mind:(

10 Minute Nap.

Felt refreshing:)

Bathroom Breaks...of Course!

French toast for breaky
Well shepherds pie for supper. I really didn't like the broccoli in it. Never AGAIN!!

Gonna fold Laundry
Finish with the dishes
and relax:)

Wish the husband would soon come home.

:) MJ

4 comments:

MJ said...

I really like my blog! Boy..i like my stuff!

Jenni said...

silly! It sounds like a lovely day! I wish I could've come over for coffee!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look on your blog, way easier to read thanks,Thanks for telling me not to put broccoli in my shepherds pie :)
Twila

Wendy Yutzy said...

Did the hubby come home? I think he is lost out there...