Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Sunday, April 3, 2011


Blessed we were this morning:)

Joy full were the 4 toddlers & 2 babies.
All clapping during worship,
1 young boy about 11 sat in the front right side clapping. He apparently was staying with the Swartzentrubers for A night 0r 2.
The 2 little girls are twins, One was reading a Cree, other English and the little boy was quite interested in the tambourine.
Babies all smiled while clapping and making movements with their little bodies.

After Service we had our monthly potluck.
My contribution was....
Lasagna and Butter cake, With strawberry & Cool whip for dessert.
Jason our worship leader asked me how i made such soft cake..I told him i had soft hands. I don't think he fell for that one:)
Food was of course very good.
I even got a dish i ordered from friends from church:)

Tomorrow I'm having Gord & Bev for supper.
Having Chicken that Kevin & Linda raised.
Corn from their garden
and probably roasted potato's, salad.
Raspberry Velvet Cake, cream cheese icing. Yummmy!!
Its Bev late birthday dinner.

Bev was over last night.
With a nice foam for my mattress..Slept like a baby,
We had a nice visit, then we found ourselves at DQ : )

Just received a text from a friend saying her son in his 20's is wanting to make things right with God.
This Young man was living together with his girlfriend for awhile...Then this past fall they got married, He told his mother he couldn't live like that anymore.

Another similar story..Only this couple were not living together. This young lady is a christian, Her boyfriend wasn't.
But this past week..God was moving in him..He found himself restored with his Heavenly Father.

I wanna raise my hands and say..Praise Jesus!!

Heavens Watching Over us..I have goose bumps.

My Little sister just became a granny couple nights ago.
I got too see pictures last night..Of course i couldn't help myself but CRY!

His Goodness..I Love It!!

Ohh..I slept like 4 hours this afternoon. Must be the foam mattress:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post MJ, God is using you in huge ways, that you don't even know! Congratulations on being a new aunt or would it be a great aunt!
Have a great week! love ya.