Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Saturday, March 7, 2009



I really enjoyed my time at the Prayer Retreat. I will say...it's along way to go for a day and a half. BUT, It was worth it! Playing Blokus with Ken Funk was alot of fun too.
Kendra came to visit after the Prayer Retreat.
While she was here My friend Dedee took us to see the Sudbury Nickle.
I hadn't even been there to see it up close myself since my move here over 4 years ago.
While Kendra was here their were 3 potlucks. And  rode the bus as she had many many questions. She shared her testomony at the womens ministries night. So Willingly...LOL
I hope she enjoyed her time here and so glad she came for a visit!
I 've been feeling so tired. Not alot of energy...And sure doesn't feel to normal. I'm hoping it's just the feeling under the weather. If you all think about please pray for me. I will add i've been feeling very lonely. 
Yesterday, I joined Curves. My firstwork-out is tuesday. Am looking forward to that.
The little boy in his Sunday Best is Khade. He's so sweet! I took that of him last week in church. While Kendra was here she made a wonderful dessert for sister night. PALOVA. The base was egg whites and sugar, vanilla and vinegar. Middle layer was whipped Topping and then fruit. Recipe says it's New Zealands national dessert.
I will post a few more random pictures of our one pot-luck we had here at my house. This was my week! 


5 comments:

Jenni said...

hi mj! i'm glad you had a good time with kendra. and we're glad to have her back! i'll be praying for you...

love you!

rachelslab said...

Hey! Thanks for the pics - looks like fun. CUTE little kid!! = ) I did Curves for awhile in IN and it's a really good workout. I liked it a lot. And it goes fast. Too bad we can't do it together, eh?

Anonymous said...

Wow, how good to hear from you and your week,sounds fun,the newzeland dessert looks very yummy,maybe I'll call you this coming week,
love ya,
Twila

Robyn said...

Good to hear an update from you. I hope you get your energy back...Curves will probably help a lot. Good for you!!! Nice pics.

ribbit98 said...

Mary Jane, I went to Curves faithfully until they closed their doors. I was so sad because I really liked it and it helped me so much with weight control. I'm having trouble now and miss it a lot! I hope it will be a positive experience in your life! ~Susan