Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As you can see their are flags on this bridge. Also their are more on the other side.
I took this sometime last year and thought maybe I'd post it!
I really do enjoy this little city of Sudbury! Although nothing like that lakes, trees and the wildlife. The pretty scenery and the awesome northern lights.
I live close to down town. Theirs this big building called the Rainbow Centre. I had no idea it was a mall until six months after i had lived here. It didn't take too long to catch the bus routes. I did get lost a few times! I've visited the Science North couple times. Really Neat place to tour! The main mall isn't that huge. But it's a place to go and hang out when theirs nothing to do.
Several weeks ago their were lay-offs at the xstra mine, It caused quite a  stir to many sudburians
Just this past weekend i joined Lansing baptist for a retreat at a bible retreat centre.
it was  very relaxing and people were very nice. I took my Blokus game along and was abit popular. Approx 110 people were there for the weekend.
I've joined curves once again and am really enjoying it. Dedee bought me a gift certificate for the month of March, and i had bought another one at an auction last year which i will use for April.
This evening i had  two young people over for supper. I made chicken, roasted potato's and veggies, Salad, garlic bread. And fresh apple pie and ice cream. 
We then played Blokus after.
Lets see...I have nothing to gossip about.
I'm tired and am thinking i should work on my sewing project next. Or I'll just go on Face Book! Just kidding Twila ! I Love YOU!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

MJ,
I told my mom in law what you said, and she said to tell you she didn't even sign herself up for facebook :-) ha ha Her son signed up for her! Now she doesn't know how to use it. So don't be hurt if she doesn't respond. Hee hee She said to tell you she is not techy. She could hear us laughing when we were yapping on the phone. :-)