Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Thursday, April 14, 2011


Today..A cold decided to come visit. I was expecting it too come sometime, Only because i had my flu already then couple cold sores also.
I suppose it will just need to take its course like everyone Else's.

This morning though i had energy to do my dishes and tidy up in my living room.
Took a Benelyn/nap and woke up feeling bit better.
Made some supper and moved a cabinet into another part of the living room.
That took more work then i thought:(
It's done and now, I have a messy living room that needs some tiding up..hahaha
Women's work is never done..even if your single.

Yesterday i was really missing my friends and family. I figure missing everyone is a good thing..shows me i am blessed:)
Yay ME!!

Im Really Grateful for my church family here.
I have grown to love them all, I have learned soo much!
Also..back to the earth, I realize i have a long ways to go yet.
The truth of this matter is that God be Glorified.
Some days things happen that i wish would have turned out different.
Yesterday was one of those days:(
I Really like that God doesn't just give up on me. Bev a Godly Women i look up too I hope to be just like her.
We both have had our misunderstandings..But, I can honestly say, I admire her love for god,
She brings Jesus many times over and over. I suppose that's what touches me the most.

I would appreciate your prayers. I long to please God more then anything!

Advance will be at Dorian Bible Camp..Just one hour out side of Thunder Bay July 11-14.
So i figure sometime in there i will come home for a week of a visit.
So we should plan a few parties eh??
The Norseman Festival is around that time too..eh?
It makes me EXCITED!!!

I have a craft I'm working on...I'll try to post it in the next couple days:)

God bless you! MJ

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Come on home. I'll plan a party! Need a place to stay?

Kendra said...

I've got a cold too--haven't had one for a very long time. Kleenex are good friends. Hope you feel better soon!