Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday, I watched a sick little girl. She was grouchy when she first arrived.
Kyra asked for lollipops and gum.
She took a few licks of the lollipops,  Opened gum  holding it for awhile then decided i should have it. So..I knew, She wasn't herself: (
I felt soo sad she was sick..Gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to perk her up.
Then again it hit her again and fell asleep.
Phone rang..she moved around awhile and got whinny. Reason  was babycakes was having a fever. Aww i felt soo bad for her, holding her & Praying that God Would touch her little body.
Aww..I just love her!

She is coming again tomorrow and i just hope she is better. If not..I have a ton of Love for Her!!

Last night, Was a Ladies Winter tea..It was all decked out. 
Like every year very nice music, testimony message Just soo Nice!!
Did i say it was nice?
All this at Glad Tidings Tabernacle, the center pieces were bird feeders. Which i got to bring home..My very first bird feeder. I hope i wont have to clean poop: (

My Friend Tracey Hosted our table with coffee tea and all sorts of scones. I ate three, because i had no supper: ( I wore a pretty purple sweater with 3 crochet roses on it and a black skirt and knee highs I bought those at Walmart. LOL,
The table had 9 place settings. I have no idea how many tables their were, But their were many many tables.Tracey was in charge of bringing her china and setting her table.
I got to set beside Tracey and Gladys, an African widow.
She had abit of an accent, But i think she would be soo much fun to get too know.
She was soo happy she met me: ) eeeeeee

So i came home very tired, yet Encouraged!!

Then i went to bed. 

My phone rang a few times and chatted with all my girl friends and my sister nieces and nephews, 
My one nieces says "Happy Birthday Aunty"..Me "Happy Birthday"! Then pause then we 
laugh: )
Fb had lots of Birthday Wishes, That was fun: )

Then my cousin sent me cash so i can eat out tonight..and when i got to the restaurant it was closed: ( So i went to the mall for Chinese : )

So this was my birthday!!
Tomorrow i go celebrate with my Sudbury family. Looking forward to that..Wonder what i should wear..jk

1 comment:

Jenni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, MY FRIEND!! Sorry your little girl is sick. And happy that you could go to a beautiful tea in a beautiful sweater and eat 3 scones!!! Love ya!