Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Monday, January 31, 2011

This past weekend was good. What i liked was the Raspberry Velvet Cake the Best!

I have to admit store bought things aren't soo bad at after all: )

Friday was phone call day. As i picked up the phone...My niece says Happy Birthday Auntie....i wasn't sure what to say except happy birthday back..we laughed: )

Good Friends that are like family to me are Gord & Bev (Kyras grand parents )Jordana and Ryan...Kyra's mommy and uncle is where i had my birthday supper, She makes the best spaghetti ever.
And She knows i love her spaghetti..soo that's what she made.
She also had chocolate cake with icing toffee bits/pecans and Carmel sauce on it..Rich!!
Bev gave me this nice wooden salad bowl. My first words were YUM!! I don't know why i responded  that way..but maybe because it looked just NICE!

And a friend gave me a nice selection of picture frames..lol
I suppose i can still work at painting and finishing the frames i got started.
She also gave a nice cosmetic bag etc.
Another friend gave money to buy a shovel..Cause i don't have one.

Yesterday..is when the Raspberry Velvet Cake made is appearance along with some friends.
It was soo good! Way a Great way to start a new week,

And yes i am 20+20-10+13-4-2+5-1+7+10+12+1-8+7-20-10+8-5=

: )


1 comment:

Bethany said...

At first my math skills landed me at 55!!! But I KNEW that wasn't right! Haha. ; ) So I re-added and subtracted, and I'm pretty sure I got it right this time!