Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have been looking for new ways to re-use my old picture frames. Sanding, Painting and now i just don't know what all i should use to decorate them with..need some creativity.

I've had some issues with blood...Nose bleeding..thinking its got to be cause its soo dry. I should vaporise some water or something.

Since its been so cold the last couple days..Ive been staying in the house. Today i should go to Walmart and pay 5o cents for the juice i stoled there last week. Accident of course..My friend Ruth says i Finally succeeded in it. Its a long story!

My back is sore: (

My hair is growing..yay!! Told Dedee she is cutting it next time!

Going to Ladies Winter Tea with my friend Tracey on Thursday.
Then Friday..i wanna go to a steak house..just for the fun of it : )
Well see!!

So blessed to say..no cold or flu hit yet. I said Yet!!

My Cold Sore is making its disappearance; )

I'm bored and should get myself too the mall and  to walmart and see who i can find any one for coffee. 

This is Tuesday.Soo randoms

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

i'm glad you're blogging again. i wish you could come over here for coffee today. :) will you post some pictures of your picture frames when they are done? i have a bunch of frames that need some help and i'm almost ready to just throw them out. so help me get some inspiration!

Jenni said...

I took and ugly brown frame, painted it white, then sanded it to look "distressed". (I'm soooo trendy that way! A friend gave me the idea). Anyway, then I "scrapbooked" a verse and put it in the frame and have it sitting on an end table. I've done that with a few frames and would kind of like to do a few more.