Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi..I bet you readers have some wisdom.
I need some..Yet, it seems abit nerve racking.

My Landlord was hoping the new tenants would work out..I too was hoping the same. They had just moved in the middle of August. A couple and possibly one child.

The other day, As i was coming home i can smell smoke, i believe it was some kind of pot.
It also made me wonder what else might be going on up there.
I can smell smoke in my apt and it really bugs me.
I don't like it!

This building policy is that their should be NO Smoking, No Pets!!

However...the tenants are abiding by the rule.

If i say something, Would i be getting myself into some serious trouble..tattle tail and have him bang on my door.
Being alone doesn't help:(

What should i do????

Please Pray!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hmm...I don't know what to say. If the landlord knew that there might be a problem, then it could become clear to him in some other way that they're not obeying their contract. I'll be praying for wisdom for you.

Mama D said...

so what happened? did you talk to the people or the landlord? I hope it will get better, its no fun to have that stinky smell. How are you doing? I love your picture of all your baking, it looks yummy!! Thinking of you lately and still miss ya lots. Cute picture of your little girl too :)