Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!
I am glad things are soon to be back to normal.
Glad to that most of you had a wonderful holidays!
I 've been doing some thinkin about how much i miss the Christmas Celebrations on the north.
I feel like there were more to do there. Funny eh! 
We have theaters and malls,,But nothing like the great out-doors.
Around the city it takes like 20 minutes to get somewhere bus takes an hour.
The Sledding and then the wiener roasts!
Wonderful Memories!
Yesterday i sewed a friend an apron.
Often Bev will say..what a good Mennonite cook i am, So i decided to sew her an apron. I think it looks Mennonite.
I am gonna give it to her tonight.
Tonight i plan to hang out there for the evening.
Yeah...all i have for now..everybody stay sober 'K" LOL

1 comment:

Tammy B said...

Hi Mary Jane,
I hope and pray your New Year is going better than the holiday did. Holidays can be hard for many people, especially when you've lost people that are close to you. I liked the picture you posted of yourself with the Christmas tree, and I wouldn't take the Christmas tree out of the picture. God's warmest blessings to you today!