Coffee And....

Coffee And....

Saturday, February 7, 2009

This week

I am having some difficulties trying to post for some reason. Well see how this works for me .
I was almost out every night this week. The one night i was supposed to be at Bible Study did not work-out. I enjoyed the nice quiet evening at home! I'll spare you all the detail of each night.
Tuesday we had women's ministries, 8 ladies showed up at the Parker House Bed and Breakfast for an evening of fellowship. Three desserts were ordered..along with 8 spoons. Chocolate truffle cheesecake was a HIT! I'd like to try it sometime.if any of you readers would have a recipe for it.
One really neat icebreaker we did was, Since the room was so noisy!  Bev and i gave each women a red piece of paper. We wrote our names on the top of the paper and as we passed it around..Each person wrote and encouraging word for that person's name on the top.
More a Valentine Theme and then we handed out heart shaped chocolate's. Bev shared some scripture with us.
Let me go to Friday Night....Some of us ladies went out for supper. Afterwards we did a craft at Hilda's. She had everything arranged so well...She even had carrot-cake made. LOL! We stained the wooden boxes and decorated them with leather and beads. I glued some little roses on mine. I'm thinkin i will give mine away and  put some prayer's in the box for that person. Hilda had made me one for my birthday and am using it as a prayer box.
She has another craft in mind in the next couple weeks. Hilda us wearing the Burgundy shirt and the other lady is Virginia. 
This week Dedee and i worked on some things for our Missions Trip to Cat-lake. Were doing shirts for the team of 9. 
My sister sent me some birthday money. So i went and bought an MP3 player this week, How to download music????? I'll need help!
My cold is now gone and am trying to stay away from the flu-BUG!
And i want SPRING! This winter is now too old.
I'll spare you any more complaints, I 'll just take some deep breaths and relax.
OKAY, I feel better..gotta go to some laundry now. Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: